Offshore Energy
  • news
  • test
JobsNewsletter
Offshore Energy logo

© 2026 Navingo. All rights reserved.

Home›News›Iran considers sailors’ charge
News

March 26, 2007 · about 19 years ago

Iran considers sailors’ charge

Iran has said its considering charging the 15 British sailors with illegally entering its waters. Prime Minister Tony Blair denied the navy personnel had been in Iranian waters and implied that Tehran should know that Britain has taken the detention seriously.

1 minutes read
  • LinkedIn
  • X
  • Email

Iran has said its considering charging the 15 British sailors with illegally entering its waters.

Prime Minister Tony Blair denied the navy personnel had been in Iranian waters and implied that Tehran should know that Britain has taken the detention seriously.

Reach the Offshore Energy industry in one go!

Offshore Energy is read by thousands of professionals every day.

Increase your visibility with banners, tell your story with a branded article, and showcase your expertise with a full-page company profile in our business directory.

CONTACT

Follow Offshore Energy on:

Filed under

News

Home of Energy Transition

Join thousands of industry professionals who start their day with our newsletter.

Trending Now

  1. 1ADES jack-up rig pair lines up drilling jobs in Nigerian and UK waters
  2. 2Odfjell Drilling’s rig remaining with Norwegian oil & gas operator for another year
  3. 3Karoon boosts Brazilian field’s oil output with all wells now online
  4. 4TotalEnergies offloading Mexican shallow water block to Grupo Carso

Home of Energy Transition

Join thousands of industry professionals who start their day with our newsletter.

Subscribe free