Norwegian seabed seismic services player Magseis said it has completed the initial part of Saudi Aramco’s seabed seismic survey together with its partner BGP.
Following a short yard stay and mobilisation the company said that the crew has now begun acquisition on the extension that was previously announced on March 17, 2017.
Magseis CEO, Idar Horstad , said: “Our excellent operations team and crew on-board the Artemis Athene is once again demonstrating outstanding efforts and performance during the completion of the initial survey and during the mobilization- and initial deployment phase of the extension.
“We look forward to another successful project in the Red Sea in close cooperation with our partner BGP”.